Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Relevant or possibly interesting talk(s):
Who is coming?
- Idwer Vollering
- Peter Stuge
- Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
- Vladimir Serbinenko
- Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Who brings what?
- 2x Lenovo power supplies (don't forget EU power cords)
- EHCI debug dongle (+cables)
- Buspirate (+cables)
- Pomona SOIC-8 clip
- 5 x SST 49LF008A
- 5 x SST 49LF160C
- Samsung Lumpy+charger
- USB serial port+nullmodem
- Buspirate (+cables), breadboard
- Pomona SOIC-8 clip
- 2x W25Q64 soic8 (and perhaps 2x soic8 converted to dip8)
- USB removable media
- 'USB' keyboard
- (when someone brings his/her asus f2a85-m board: an SSD with win7 installed)
- LET ME KNOW IF YOU BRING ONE :)
- Lots of power sockets and extension cords
- Bus Pirate
- HP 635 laptop
- Various flash chips
- Artec FlexyICE
- 19" flat screen monitor with DVI+VGA incl. cables
- flashrom flyers
- thousands of cables
I'll try to bring:
- My x60 (without batteries)
- My t60 (with my battery)
- A null modem cable
- An usb to serial adapter(standard voltage).
- A jack-jack audio cable for spkmodem
- My gpg fingerprint
- I am also able to create an ipxe bootable system rapidely, assuming that:
- I've access to the Internet
- The "client" computer has a way of storing ipxe, like:
- A NIC with a flash chip(shows off flashrom and seabios ability of loading option roms)
- Any PCI card used as a carrier(shows off the "carrier" "feature", flashrom, and option rom loading).
- Or we could simply put ipxe into coreboot's flash.
- Putting it on a common storage device is not a good idea for attracting visitors.
I wonder if I should bring:
- My E350M1
- A programmer
- My pomona clip
- some flash chips for testing the programmers setups
- The fragile LPC dongle for the ALIX.1C
I can't bring
- The ALIX.1C: in use
- The M4A785T-M: too big
I'd like not to have to bring:
- The GTA04 which has:
- A standard voltage serial port and db9 connector.
- USB debug capabilities trough g_dbgp.
I'd like other people to bring:
- An x60 dock(I'll cary only a backpack)
- Their gpg fingerprint
- A soldering iron that works(full setup) would be nice, but not strictly needed.
Stuff we need (please check if you can bring it)
- Power supply units
- Flyers for coreboot and flashrom. Who has the PDFs for our latest flyers (probably Carl-Daniel)?
- CF/USB sticks/... to boot boards.
- supported recent AMD board
- supported small system (alix?)
- supported ARM board
- gpg fingerprints?