question on e7500 sizeram

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Wed Dec 4 12:24:00 CET 2002

Greetings,

Sorta Like when my machine w/ 4 MEG of ram and 120 MEG HD seemed imposible
to ever fill up :-) These days, 32 bits is too cramped for some single
processes.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701