LinuxBIOS on my system.

sivakumar sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Mon Dec 9 06:27:01 CET 2002

PLEASE IGNORE THE ATTACHMENT...

I am getting only the Linux BIOS banner message with LinuxBIOS image.
I found that the banner message is coming from the crt0.s file, which
takes the time stamp of the LinuxBIOS image and prints the LinuxBIOS
startup message.

I am not getting any printk_info from linuxbiosmain function.

I did following steps to build the LinuxBIOS Image:

$python2.1 /vobs/elinux/LinuxBIOS/freebios/util/config/NLBConfig.py ./fi
c.config /vobs/elinux/LinuxBIOS/freebios

$cd fic

$make

After make, I got following image file, which I burn on the flash ROM
chip. While rebooting the system, I got following messages through
serial output:

LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Sat Oct 26 14:32:26 IST 2002 starting...

LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Sat Oct 26 14:32:26 IST 2002 starting...

 sh-2.04$ ls -l linuxbios.strip
 -rwxrwxr-x    1 siva     users       65536 Oct 26 13:56
linuxbios.strip*

Can any one help me in resolving the issue?

Thanks,
Siva.s

--
sivakumar <sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com>