LinuxBios on SC2200 board from National

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Mon Dec 16 11:26:00 CET 2002

* Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [021216 16:32]:
> On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Peter Stuge wrote:
> I missed this part of the discussion -- is this driver in any linux kernel
> tree that is out there or do I grab it somewhere.

http://www.linux4.tv/ has geodefb for 2.4.0 in their
National Semiconductor Geode(tm) SP1SC10 Reference kit
but it's huuuge and ugly (said to support mpeg decoding
and such though). I fiddled it together to work on my box
when running award bios but not with VSA-free linuxbios
(might be the missing VSA was not the reason though)

> I want to try making an instant-boot LRP box.

maybe you're more happy with serial or network console

  Stefan

--
Laissez Faire Economics is the theory that if each acts like a vulture,
all will end as doves.