[COMMIT] EPIA irq fixed, thanks to Kevin Hester

Kevin Hester kevinh at ispiri.com
Mon Dec 16 21:49:00 CET 2002

Alternate solution:

I've seen other boards where certain PCI addresses cause hangs.  If you want to have full kernel PCI support, you might want to make a patch that lets you skip bad PCI addresses.  i.e. some new kernel parameters like "badpci=foo,foo,...".  In this case "badpci=0xa8".

This might be useful in the future.

Kevin

From: Andrew Ip <aip at cwlinux.com>
Date:  Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:41:05 +0800