Getting junk character in Serial Ouput.

sivakumar sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Wed Dec 25 22:50:00 CET 2002

Hi,

I am getting following message through the serial output.
The message is SDRAM TEST Passed. After that I am doing MTRR
Initializing. In the serial output I am getting some character.
Can any one help me in knowing, why I am getting junk character like
this
"ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ"

Thanks,
Siva

SERIAL OUTPUT:
--------------
LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Tue Dec 17 11:45:24 IST 2002 starting...
Ram1
Ram2
Ram3
Ram Enable
1
Ram Enable
2
Ram Enable
3
Ram Enable
4
Ram Enable
5
12345678123456781234567812345678--- SDRAM TEST
PASSED
Ram4
Ram5
Ram6
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

--
sivakumar <sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com>
wipro