VIA EPIA - Trying to get it built

BIOS Support Personnel bios at sandtecmedia.com
Thu Nov 7 22:38:00 CET 2002

> > Again, I run make and get "make: *** No rule to make target
> > '.../freebios/mainboard.c', needed by 'mainboard.o'. Stop.
> that's weird. But there have been several changes lately so we'll have to
> do some looking around. Andrew, are you seeing this?
I don't see this problem.

 -Andrew

 -------------------------

I found that in my Makefile, which was generated without error by
/NLBConfig.py, the path for two files is just /../freebios/mainboard.c and
/../freebios/irq_tables.c

Aren't they supposed to be at
/../freebios/src/mainboard/via/epia/mainboard.c and
/../freebios/src/mainboard/via/epia/irq_tables.c?

Is my config file the cause? Here it is (it's just the latest that was
checked in by Ron, just yesterday):
 --------------------------------
arch i386
mainboardinit cpu/i386/entry16.inc
mainboardinit cpu/i386/entry32.inc
ldscript cpu/i386/entry16.lds
ldscript cpu/i386/entry32.lds
mainboardinit cpu/i386/reset16.inc
ldscript cpu/i386/reset16.lds

mainboardinit superio/via/vt8231/setup_serial.inc
mainboardinit pc80/serial.inc
mainboardinit arch/i386/lib/console.inc
mainboardinit northbridge/via/vt8601/raminit.inc
# mainboardinit ram/dump_northbridge.inc
# mainboardinit ram/ramtest.inc
# mainboardinit mainboard/via/epia/do_ramtest.inc
# option RAM_TEST=1

northbridge via/vt8601
southbridge via/vt8231
superio via/vt8231
mainboardinit cpu/p6/earlymtrr.inc

option ENABLE_FIXED_AND_VARIABLE_MTRRS=1
option FINAL_MAINBOARD_FIXUP=1
option HAVE_PIRQ_TABLE=1
option SUPERIO_DEVFN=0x88
object mainboard.o