[COMMIT] fixes for pcm-5823

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Tue Nov 12 11:30:01 CET 2002

> I wonder if Adam Sulmicki has done IRQ initialization support since they
> support many OSes.

For now it just "standard" PIC classic programming and that's it

It is fine as far as goes booting of linux/openbsd/lilo/gurb. It
seems it even works for Win98.

Although I suepct It is not enough to get WinXP and Win2k to boot.

Coincidentally just yesterday we were looking at how to get the
Int15/EAH=B1xx services implemented. Basically the info needs to be copied
over from LinuxBIOS. It is that just someone just got sit down and
implement that.

obtw : in reference to my lats email "warm boot" means shotcutting reset
pins on the motherboard. So it is not a "power cycle", nor just jumping to
start of LinuxBIOS.

--
Adam
http://www.eax.com 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers