ali chipset

albert albert at dynacolor.com.tw
Wed Nov 20 09:31:30 CET 2002

Hi everybody:

i got an old asus p2b mainboard, and i wnat to make it linuxbios run-able.
BUT, i can not get any response for ali about requesting chipset datasheet.

the chipset on p2b is ali m1541 northbridge and m1543 southbridge
the memory type is sdram.

i want to make it boot from the flashrom, not yet linux, then if it boot, use
harddisk instead of dom, due to i do not have DOM now!!

could anybody help me, i will very very appreciate your help

or there are some other methods i can do, please be kind to tell me.

thanks advance