Question regarding instructions...

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 29 01:04:00 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
You are thinking of that square gizmo, with the blurry label on it? And
above the Disk On Chip device? It might be, I've seen AWARD BIOS units
jammed into PLCC type flash devices before, but its rather rare. That
because EPROM, both flash, and the others exist in many styles. If it's
wearing that label, then you've found it. See if you can identify the
chip type as well, so you can replace it with a matching device. By the
way, what was stored on the DOC, to begin with? And of course my
favorite question of the week, "Where did you get this unit from?".
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi