LinuxBIOS + FreeBSD = true?

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 11 10:24:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> Wouldn't some config option be an alternative? Is there a list of the
> specific bios calls we're talking about

it's all possible, but nobody in the -core has offered to do it, or even
offered to take changes. I strongly believe that if somebody did it then
they would take the changes, however.

Almost certainly OpenBSD would go for it. Those guys are really open to
new ideas.

I understand the issue with the name 'linuxbios', but I'm not ready to
drop it -- it is easy for people to parse.

ron