p4dpe

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Sun Oct 13 17:04:00 CEST 2002

Larry Creech <larry.creech at baldguysoftware.com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> I just got subscribed to the listserv. I'm a few months behind since I've only
> had access to the archives upto Aug. I'm trying to build linux bios for the
> p4dpe. I've got it mostly working except some raminit stuff. I wasn't looking
> forward to writing it for the E7500 and knowing it was going to be about 2k
> lines in assembly and that you had already done it. I'm assuming the
> SMBUS_MEM_CHANNEL_OFF value is "4", but have not tackled the spot_check function
>
> yet. Is spot_check something that will be in the E7500/raminit.inc?

It is a cleaned up variant of ram/ramtest.inc and I think I have
probably checked it in.  Many not yet.  SMBUS_MEM_CHANNEL_OFF is
indeed 4.  That is how I group the paired dimms.

I haven't gotten to merging the mainboard directories yet.  There is
some old stuff in there but not quite everything.

Eric