the plan for stable

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 14:32:00 CEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I confess I missed the original message as well. Drat! But I do agree
with the sentiments expressed in the last part of the message. I'll post
a copy of it here:
> Speaking of which we probably should put together
> some kind of conference/workshop for LinuxBIOS.  So the developers can
> get together and talk face to face.

That's what I agree with. Are any of you planning on attending the LWE
conference & Expo in any form, next year? I'll be there, attending the
exhibits. The idea is, that we should discuss more about what we are
working on here. Sorry that didn’t come out right. I was transcribing my
thoughts, there, and sometimes they don't work out correctly. And the
usual caveats about double posts apply. If any of you don't appreciate
it, please complain directly.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

problems.