(no subject)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 28 11:02:00 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Adam, please define that none-sense for me. I have most of the things
here, from that guy's site. My only objections are for the assembler he
chose. I felt he should have used the assembler that's at the core of
the binary utilities of the GNU set of tools, instead of A86. Or even
Turbo Assembler from Borland, at least they understand proper licensing.
Oh, and thank you for repackaging the whole material in that form. I
didn't have any problems unzipping any of it here, just a darned
nuisance to make it work here.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi