More details on the Eden support

Jody Belka belkajm at aardvark-ss.com
Wed Oct 30 19:21:01 CET 2002

My eden motherboard has a PLCC socket, and the image of an eden motherboard
on the via website (http://www.viavpsd.com/product/4/8/epia_mini_itx_H.jpg)
shows a socket as well, so i'm assuming that all of the eden boards do. I'm
also going to get a bios savior for it which will make hot-swapping as easy
as pie. This only costs about £30, so is well worth getting.

Jody