Need help with LinuxBIOS speech

SIVAKUMAR SUBRAMANI sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Fri Sep 13 22:48:00 CEST 2002

Hi,

Even  I am planning to give a speech on LinuxBIOS.
I found that some of the recent mail on this thread is useful for my
preparation.
Also when I was reading the HOWTO documents, I found that we need to
burn Linux Kernel image along with the linuxbios image on DOC chip. If
that is the case, Is there is any way to support for other Operating
system (or) other flavor of unix system to use LinuxBIOS? What are the
standard interface / Supports  we expect from those operating system?

PLEASE IGNORE THE ATTACHEMENT....

Thanks,
Siva.s