PCCHIPS M787CL+v3.0 support

Steve M. Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Tue Sep 17 00:18:00 CEST 2002

> I just got a M787CL+ v3.0(http://www.pcchips.com.tw/M787cl+v30.html)
> which is as the same as m758lt+ with VIA C3 1GHZ.  It works with
> m758lt+ config
> without any problem, and it costs only US$15 more than m758lt+.
> I think it is
> a very nice alternative to EPIA.
>
> -Andrew

Great Andrew, thanks. Very economical alternative and it has a floppy
connector which the EPIA does not have.

Do you know if it is possible to get the datasheet on the Sis630E chipset?
If I use this I need to setup the vga.  I see there is a Linux driver, but I
don't know if I it has enough setup without a PC-BIOS init first.

Also do you know if the LPC interface is brought out to a header or
connector?

-Steve