OK, I can finally talk about it

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 25 17:18:01 CEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
More importantly this fact. Eric's company is building the hardware. It
is exactly what Ron, and gang have been working towards. And some how,
the fact remains, CNet managed to accurately report this. Ziff-Davis
their parent company has been systematically under representing Linux,
for a good number of years. It wasn't until sometime last year, or even
the year before that they started to take Linux seriously. So Ron, good
going.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi