PCI: No IRQ Known for interrupt pin A of device 02:04.0. Please try using pci=biosirq

David Xiong xw at chinahost.com
Sun Sep 29 04:27:01 CEST 2002

I have Linuxbios boot from DOC successfuly. But I can not get my  2-channel-video-monitor-card up.
When I load the driver, it shows
  PCI: No IRQ Known for interrupt pin A of device 02:04.0. Please try using pci=biosirq
The driver can not get IRQ, and it can not work.

If I boot from BIOS with the same kernel , the card can work correctly.

I noticed that BIOS set  IRQ into the card but linuxbios does not do so.

Can you tell me what shall I do?

Thanks a lot.

David Xiong