[COMMIT] Tree sync up, pass 1

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Apr 8 19:29:00 CEST 2003

Once again it is time for me to sync up my tree
with the public LinuxBIOS tree.  I should do this more often.
But anyway...

Each chunk of the differences that I digest and sync up with
I will commit so this is the first of many tonight.

- Cleaner #defines in pirq_routing.h
- Remove duplicate include of c_start.S in arch/i386/lib/Config
- Infrastructure to handle cpu startup bugs
- irq routing table size check
- split up the i786 microcode updates into their own files
- Enable cpu ECC checking on the Athlons
- More pci_ids
- #defines for the location of the LinuxBIOS checksum
- Correct handling of 64bit pci resources

Eric