Newbie Question

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 8 23:10:01 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
To quote a phrase that's even older then I am, "Count me in!".
Besides, on another Linux related list that I belong to, someone
suggested rebuilding the LTSP project for that processor. Of course,
since that design isn't as capable for being a fileserver, or a
terminal server, as an x86 configuration, and the same someone who
suggested, made that point....

Oh, and Mike, I'm based in Queens. Astoria to be exact.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi