Warnings while building the Small C compiler that Eric designed

Adam Agnew agnew at cs.umd.edu
Thu Apr 10 00:25:01 CEST 2003

Eric's small-c compiler is still very beta.
Most of the warnings you say come from the "#warning" pre-processor
feature. They allow the programmer to intentionally make warning messages
for his own reference later. (ie Eric knows they're there and its quite
intentional. Each one alerts him to something he needs to do still.) The
other warning messages were just unused variables. Absolutely nothing to
worry about.