Error ...

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri Apr 18 20:19:00 CEST 2003

Greetings,

I've been doing that for some time now. I haven't had a great problem,
though the sample size is smaller than MCR. How is the OS triggering a
power off followed by a cold start going to screw up PCIH2?

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                    230 peachtree st nw ste 2701