Intel l440lx

David Barr David.Barr at student.oc.edu
Fri Apr 18 22:09:09 CEST 2003

Greetings,

I notice the Intel l440bx and l440gx boards are or have been supported.
I have a 440lx, so I was wondering if this would be my big chance to do
a port.  Here's my query:

  1)  How might I determine if one's close enough for a n00b like me?
  2)  Which should I start on (grab the closer of gx||bx, start
kludging)?
  3)  Where would I find out enough about the lx to figure the changes?

If it's an obvious answer, just let me dangle on my own rope for a few
days, and I'm sure I'll get impatient and start hacking blindly.  But a
little guidance couldn't hurt, either. :D

Thanks,
-dBarr.