pci_init_table

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Tue Apr 22 11:08:00 CEST 2003

Hello again,
	Working on an sis530 based board. I've taken most code from other
boards and have been modifying the code to what I think it should be
for my board. Since my board has a DoC socket (and I have a DoC) I
would like to use it. So I have altered the ipl.S file where it needed
altering (the sis950_init_table is now the it8661f_init_table and the
registers have been changed to suit).

	I've come across the mainboard dll.inc file which is commented out in
the ipl.S file and has similar clock control statements. I've looked at
my spec sheet and I have no where near that many registers for clock
control. I'm wondering what they all do. What the purpose is, this way
I may be able to find the information in the sis530 spec sheet. As well
it would be nice to know whether they are being set to their default
values or something else, because all I know is what to set the default
values to.

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions