Bios flashing continued

Yap Ee Huey yapeehuey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have been looking for a program to flash my eeprom
as well. The standard flash programs do not allow me
to burn unidentified bios. I have found two very useful
and general flash and burn programs :

(1)UNIFLASH  (DOS program)
http://www.pppr.sk/rainbow/programs.html

(2)/dev/bios  (Linux program)
http://www.openbios.info/development/devbios.html

Hope it helps u ! Although they don't work on my board
-> TUSL2-C  (eeprom SST49LF002A)  because of some
undocumented write protect registers maybe.

good luck,
eehuey