Yh Lu's patches

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Mon Aug 4 20:40:00 CEST 2003

YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> writes:

> Eric,
>
> As for cpufixup.c, actually I grab the fragment from raminit.c's
> set_top_ram.
> I don't want to make my own, because I can not access the most update code
> because of 24 hours delay.

Not a problem with what you did.  Just a problem with inclusion of the code.
The only real problem was the one line where I shifted by 12 instead of 10.
Otherwise the original is fine.

> Fill_last:
> Can someone raise the bug to LinuxKernel developer team?

Done.  Hmm.  The Linux kernel developer team is an interesting concept...

> There are Config.lb and config.lb in the southbridge/amd/amd8111.
> We should get rid of config.lb.

Agreed.  ... That is why you deleted all of the driver statements.
That makes sense now.

Eric