S2880

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Aug 6 21:08:01 CEST 2003

Eric,
Under 4G RAM  linusbios_tables occupy 0x500-0xae0, cmos_util can find
option_table even after rebooting.
Under 6G RAM linuxbios_tables occupy 0x500-0xaf4, cmos_util can find
option_table after power on but can not find it after rebooting.

The only difference should be that rebooting don't execute auto.c again.

Any advise.

Regards

Yingahi Lu