smp, newconfig, hdama

David Barr David.Barr at student.oc.edu
Sun Aug 10 02:09:04 CEST 2003

Ron, is the T23 running linuxbios?  When I joined the list (though I

later left) and was reading back-issues, I vaguely remember you as

having said you  couldn't get it on your lappy due to IBM's chipset

detail stinginess; has any/all of that changed, or am I perhaps

hallucinating?

I have access to a fairly largish supply of A22-M series, and as

president of my local student ACM chapter (named Beta Iota Tau,

nerdily enough) am desparately searching for more projects for the

upcoming  semester/year.

Short Summary:  Does linuxBios work on your T23?  If so, can I have

all the juicy (or at least some moderately damp) details?

TIA,

-David H. Barr.