DIP2PLCC

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 10:34:00 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 3:17 pm, Michel Belleau wrote:

> Selon ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov>:
> > I am glad you are doing this. We did in fact do this 3 years ago for SC
> > 2000. It's a very nice way to go. Also, Andrew Ip ships DOCs formatted
> > this way from cwlinux.com
>
> Does Andrew have any HOWTO on how it must be formatted?

I wrote an article for Linux User magazine a few months ago which explained
how to put LinuxBios into a DoC, and I just about managed to get some
instructions on formatting the root fs into the DoC at the end of the article.

http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/28/LinuxBIOS.pdf

Hope it's useful for you...

Regards,

Antony.

--

Ramdisk is not an installation procedure.