VGA BIOS on EPIA 800

Michel Belleau michel.belleau at malaiwah.com
Tue Aug 12 10:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I checked everywhere but I can't seem to find any real information about this..

The current status of LinuxBIOS on the EPIA 800 seems to lack vga output (only
serial)? On some other site, I found out that it could work but I should
extract the VGABIOS out of the current BIOS and inject it somewhere on the
flash (?!). How can I extract the current vga bios on my epia800?

I don't have my millenium chip and its adapter yet, but I'm gathering
informations right now, just to know what to do once I receive them.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

--
Michel Belleau <michel.belleau at malaiwah.com>