Supporting extension ROMs and beyond...

??? ollie at sis.com.tw
Tue Aug 12 21:37:00 CEST 2003

For integrated chipsets, I think you have to go the ADLO way. The space for
integrated BIOS
is very tight (256KB for System + VGA instead of System along) such that it
is a common
practice to make VGA BIOS as a compressed "payload" of System BIOS. The only
thing
knows where and how to uncompress the VGA BIOS part is the System BIOS.