S2885 support.

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Thu Aug 14 16:19:00 CEST 2003

Ron,

I'm trying to port LinuxBIOS to Tyan s2885.

CPU0's Link0 is linked to 8151 ,Link1 is linked to CPU1, and Link2 is linked
to 8131. other parts is the same as s2880.

I change some hard code in raminit.c and coherent_ht.c to relecting the 8131
is linked to Link2 instead  of link0. and let link 0 to not init. ( Just
ignore it)

Everything is OK till elf boot. It seems can not access the ROM in elfboot.

Any suggestion.

PS: after add the CPU HT link definition in Config.lb, I can not see any
changes in static.c, Is it mean that you update newconfig tool? To eliminate
the Hardcode in coherent_ht and raminit.c, we need add chip.h in
northbridge/amdk8 and include it in them. Am I right?

Regards

YH

Welcome to elfboot, the open sourced starter.
January 2002, Eric Biederman.
Version 1.3

    23:stream_init() - rom_stream: 0xfffe8000 - 0xfffeffff
dest=0x0000d9a0, count=0x00002000
src=0xfffe8000, bytes=0x00002000

 fffe8000:----> Hang here, I try to print the ROM contect here.