v1: epia-m: irq_tables.c, mainboard.c

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon Dec 1 11:58:01 CET 2003

Niki Waibel wrote:

> ===
> /* This file was generated by getpir.c, do not modify!
>    (but if you do, please run checkpir on it to verify)
>    Contains the IRQ Routing Table dumped directly from your memory , wich BIOS sets up
>
>    Documentation at : http://www.microsoft.com/hwdev/busbios/PCIIRQ.HTM

Just FYI this link is going stale... MS currently redirects you to its
new location but who knows how long that will last.  Perhaps someone
should save the whitepaper and put it at a location more under our
control.  It is useful info.

Unless the ms copywrite forbids this, of course. :)

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com