rtl8139 NIC IRQ is 0 on m758lmr+ mainboard

Ronald G. Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 10 10:44:01 CET 2003

this is a problem with some recent changes to the build process and I
don't know what it is yet.

It also depends on version of as. version 2.11.90.0.8 gives this for
crt0.o:

00000342 ? console0
00000188 ? console_test
000001c7 ? console_tx_al
00000220 ? console_tx_hex32
000001db ? console_tx_hex8
00000325 ? console_tx_string

note ?
2.13.90.0.2 replaces the ? with 't'. In either case the symbols end up
undefined. I think some changes were made to some platforms but not
globally. CONFIG_COMPRESS on or off does not help.

I'll keep looking.

I'm going to try to set up regression test build here because we keep
getting changes that break builds, and that's inconvient.

ron