irq_table.c without a pirq table?

Ulrik Forsgren (EAB) Ulrik.Forsgren at epl.ericsson.se
Wed Feb 19 07:33:00 CET 2003

Hi!

Here is more information.

Motherboard: Jetway 656HXA.
Chipset: Intel 430HX, PIIX3
Superio: Winbond 83877f
Original BIOS image: http://www.jetway.com.tw/evisn/download/bios/hxa/Hxa-b02.bin

The motherboards was chosen because I needed something that I could experiment with and destory without loosing anything valuable.

I have "successfully" booted a Linux kernel (mounted filesystem and running /bin/sh), but I ran into a similar problem as http://www.clustermatic.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2003-February/001904.html,
I couldn't bring up the NIC.
The reason was that the kernel couldn't assign an IRQ to it and I associate the problem with fact that I haven't implemented an irq table yet.

So I started to search for one and getpir didn't result in a hit.

Here I am search for all kind of information about PCI & interrupts and irq tables....

Best Regards,
/UFo