WANTED: LinuxBIOS capable rack mount servers

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Thu Jan 9 16:21:01 CET 2003

Where can I buy 6 rackmount servers 1GHz+ with LinuxBIOS potential?
They are for production website, so must be *stable*, if none available
with LinuxBIOS then it's back to the old (BIOS) grind.  It's just that I
have the opportunity to build this from scratch, and I'd like to go
LinuxBIOS if possible.

2 need 3 ethernet + DOC roof fs + no disk - router/apache load bal
2 need 2 ethernet + load kernel over net and do NFS root ) webservers
2 need at least 2 disks hotswap SCSI (small database)

It would be wonderful to have all 6 the same chassis/motherboard, with
the difference being cards/disk plugged in.  Also nice would be ability
to fall back to vendor bios in case of trouble in testing phase.

Delivery must be in 2 weeks at most.

Thanks,

Jeremy