about E7501

Terry B. Chen terryc at tyanchina.com
Fri Jan 10 00:29:00 CET 2003

Sorry, I do not mean I have finished the porting, I just read the raminit.inc about E7500, now I am reading E7501 and E7500 Intel bios specification. I try to find the difference between two chipsets. But I am raw in ram initialization. The part is so complex. I want to get help from you.

Best Regards
Terry Chen