AMD 760MPX

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri Jan 10 18:27:01 CET 2003

Greetings,

Nothing like replying to myself, eh?

I just got a solid boot w/ the ethernet up and running.
I will commit as I clean up the mess I made in one or two places.

Once it's up, I would appreciate testing and reports.

G'day,
sjames

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, steven james wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have one booting into Linux now. I will get the commit together over the
> weekend.
>
> Currently, it's working decently, except that the ethernet isn't coming
> up. I believe that's just a matter of configuring the new bridge better.
>
> G'day,
> sjames
>

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Jarmo Tulonen wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is the present status of LinuxBIOS for this chip set ?
> > I think someone was working on it.
> > We should make an implementation for Tyan Tiger MPX (S2466),
> > so we are interested in what already exists (especially for the
> > southbridge). And also if there is something we can help with.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Jarmo

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                   office 404.577.7747 fax 404.577.7743