Irq_table not loaded when boot from etherboot

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Fri Jan 17 09:35:00 CET 2003

Greetings,

Actually, hardwaremain is called when etherboot is used. LinuxBIOS itself
leaves the mptable in memory for the kernel to find later based on
signature.

Your kernel definatly found the table.

You'll need to boot the board with the OEM BIOS and use the util/mptable
utility to dump an MP table that works for that board.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701