best motherboard for linuxbios

John van Vlaaderen john-at-thinman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 11:27:00 CET 2003

This has got to be it !!

http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/spacecase/page7.asp

Quiet -- no fans, available from cwlinux, all it needs is datasheets for
the VgaBIOS ;)

GFX:
Integrated AGP2X with 2D/3D Graphics Acceleration
Motion Compensation for DVD playback
VIP port for video overlay function

PWR:
A company called morex in aisa somewhere makes a power supply that
converts from AC, you supply the external source.  Car battery, if you
please ( I do ).

MORE:
http://www.hitechmods.com/reviews/motherboards/VIA_EPIA/via_epia.shtml

http://www.cwlinux.com/eng/products/products_sbc.php