Preferences and distributions

John van Vlaaderen john-at-thinman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 21:08:00 CET 2003

RedHat 8.0 makes the most sense since it is the most common.  Everything
is available in RH rpm files.

Debian is really good tho... the apt-get function rules, loads packages
right over the internet.  You can get an image over the net and use it
load the rest.

I have been hacking Devil-Linux.org into a product called eLSD.
Devil-Linux is a security product that runs from a CD, many packages.
Check it out its great.  Mine is an install based on it.  I want to move
it right into the BIOS :)