LNXI linuxBIOS ftp site

jschildt at ahoyhoy.org jschildt at ahoyhoy.org
Mon Jan 27 12:07:01 CET 2003

All,

Packages for LinuxBIOS and our management utilities are now available on our ftp
site->  ftp://ftp.lnxi.com/pub/src/linuxbios

Current boards include:
Supermicro: p4dpr, p4dpe
Tyan: s2466

Utilites: (detailed man pages included)
lbflash - initial flash and BIOS update utility.
cmos_util - CMOS management utility.
bios_copy - creating a backup of the factoryBIOS.

I've made them available in RPM, SRPM package format and included a tarball as
well.  It's suggested that you read the NEWS file for the latest update and
feature information on each release.

New revs and board releases will be made available as we develop them.

--jason--

jschildt at lnxi.com
Software Engineer
LinuxNetworX