freebios2 anonymous checkout

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 3 00:08:00 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
When did this happen, guys? When I used the steps on the site to
download the stuff in CVS, both, it worked for me. In fact, I was
surprised as to how quickly this happened. This was done, about a week
ago. Granted, Source Forge is having kittens over its current load,
it's my guess. I suggest we wait a couple more days, before you decide
to, " take unilateral action.". As to why this is happening, now, I
haven't a clew. I am tempted to contact the characters at Source Forge
and lodge a few complaints.

You, all, will notice that I used that term to describe the people at
Source Forge. So far, the only ones I've met, have been everything
we've expected. But I expect the administrators behind CVS aren't
those sorts of people.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi