Linuxbios

Xavier Pegenaute xpegenaute at telepolis.es
Thu Jul 17 07:09:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:21, Marco Hetzel wrote:
>   Hi!
> I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do. I asked in Forums and in this mailing-list, but noone simply  answers my questions or gives me a link to a page that answers them. So I try to write you :)!
> I've got a Asus A7N8X - Mainboard with NForce2 Chipset. Is it anyhow possible to run LinuxBios on it? You don't have to answer long. But pleas send me any links, that you have to this issue.

First, you have to look what kind of northbridge/southbridge you have
(lspci), then look for the model of chipset inside the directories
(src/northbridge and src/northbridge) if there is the chipset
implemented probably you will can run LinuxBios, else you have to port
it.

You can see info in:
http://www.linuxbios.org/developer/portguides/sbc710/index.html

Xavi.