WTF

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 18 00:20:00 CEST 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, David Ashley wrote:

> I posted to the mailing list some important messages but they haven't
> appeared. What's the holdup? Is this moderation or censorship?

It's just me being slow. The list gets tons of spam so I just hate to go
to the site to sift through it all. Plus all those nigerians sending the
spam never write me back when I tell them my bank account numbers.

However, your note was the occasional diamond we get for all that spam.

You have done really excellent work, and thanks. I'd like to resolve your
SEGV and 15% problems. I need to get an EPIA-M however.

ron