Do I need to make Makefile.conf for myself?

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at ndirect.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 02:37:00 CEST 2003

If you haven't build the mkelfImage yet,
the first step it to run the configure program provided so that it can work
out how to compile the mkelfImage program.

in the directory you untar'd mkelfImage type the following
	./configure

it should then give a long output checking for various things
once it's finished,

	make

	make install

which should install the mkelfImage programs to /usr/local/bin

Regards
Mark.