Questions on BX Chipset

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri Jul 25 16:18:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Meinrad Sauter wrote:

>>- VGA: The Multitainer has an onboard MPACT2 Graphics adapter. It would be
>>nice to have, but not really required. From the docs, I think I could make it
>>work using ADLO or with the builtin VGA support. What do you think?
>
> it would be cool if you would test the builtin VGA support and let us know
> how it goes.

2nd that.  Last time I tried the builtin VGA stuff I was unable to get
it to compile but the problem didn't seem to happen for Ron.  So please
try the builtin support.  Lots of stuff has changed since then and I
haven't re-tested.

You should be able to make it work with ADLO no problem.  Find my ADLO
440bx loader patch in the archives and locate the bios image in the
right spot.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com