is there any way to boot linux without etherboot?

Adam Agnew agnew at cs.umd.edu
Thu Jul 31 13:07:00 CEST 2003

There are several ways. Please go through the LinuxBIOS archive looking
for posts by Richard Smith with a subject containing "FAQ". He wrote a faq
which covers many of them. If you can get a kernel image on your flash,
you're limited only by your imagination (and what devices the linux kernel
can make use of :) ).