Request for Status update of LinuxBios for SC1200 chipset

Narendra PAtel naren_naren at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:41:01 CEST 2003

Dear Christer,

After going  through the mar2002 freebios mailing list I read about your
achievement of SC1200 board working with linuxbios!!! As you mentioned in
that mail that you had not tested graphics and Audio.

Could you please update us with the present status of Linuxbios development
for NSC's SCx2xx chipset?

Does that final working code or patch being uploaded or can the final
working code be available to us for our application which is very similar to
Dorado II platform(SC1200 based)?

Did you achieved booting WinCe using Linuxbios?
Linuxbios homepage has posted one news that Linuxbios can boot windows
2000!!!! but the code is not yet posted.

Thanks and regards,
Narendra Patel.